What is Frndly TV?
Frndly is a family friendly streaming service that offers both live and on-demand viewing of your classic family – friendly shows.
What TV channels are available?
Frndly TV offers live TV and more than 1,000 on-demand titles and content from 12 different channels, with the possibility of expanding to 20 channels over the next year.
The 12 channels are:
- BabyFirst TV
- Hallmark Channel
- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- Hallmark Drama
- Light TV
- Outdoor Channel
- Sportsman Channel
- The Weather Channel
- World Fishing Network
How much does it cost?
Frndly TV offers a tier-based pricing system starting at $5.99/month to $9.99/month.
- $5.99/month: With the base price users will have access to Frndly TV in standard definition on one device at a time. You also get access to the Look Back feature, which allows you to go back and watch programming from the last 72 hours.
- $7.99/month: By going with this tier you upgrade from standard definition to HD and you go from being able to watch on one device, to now two devices at one time. You also get access to an unlimited 30-day Cloud DVR.
- $9.99/month: With Frndly TV’s most expensive option you get bumped up to four simultaneous streams and 90 days of cloud storage.
What devices does Frndly TV work on?
Frndly TV is available on:
- Roku & Roku TV’s
- Amazon Fire TV & Fire Sticks
- Web Browsers
Frndly TV is a great service for those looking for an inexpensive way to add family-friendly channels such as Hallmark, Weather Channel, Sportsman and more for a low price. For questions on Frndly TV or any other streaming service, contact One Source by calling 778-8611 or by emailing Onesource@midcentury.com. To keep up on all the latest streaming and smart home news follow our Facebook page @MidCentury.OneSource.